Vaginal Rejuvenation in Little Rock, AR
Dr. English, a triple board-certified surgeon at English Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center, offers various plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures to the residents of Little Rock, Conway, Pulaski County and the surrounding communities in Arkansas.
It’s not a topic that gets much discussion, but the reality is that each year thousands of women seek surgical enhancement of their vaginal area through cosmetic surgery procedures. Vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty, perineoplasty, clitoroplasty and others (see below) help women enhance their sensuality and feel more confident in intimate settings.
Our mission is to empower women today with the knowledge, choice and alternatives available to them. As a triple board-certified facial plastic and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. English has helped develop surgical techniques (see attached article) to improve the function of the vaginal area while enhancing sexual satisfaction.
Our expert staff will take the time to answer your questions and concerns about these sensitive cosmetic and functional surgical procedures when you meet with them in our private office setting. Request a consultation to learn more.
For the patient who desires improvement in sexual function and has a history of pelvic floor dysfunction, fat augmentation to the anterior vaginal wall (G-Spot amplification) with or without posterior repair can offer a safe and long-lasting solution.
Sometimes referred to as G-spot augmentation or a G-shot, the G-spot amplification procedure is used to increase sexual pleasure among women with normal sexual functions. It works by first locating where a woman’s G-spot actually is. Next, using harvested fat as a natural filler, the G- spot is then augmented. For many women, the results lead to extreme pleasure.
Fat Augmentation of the Anterior Vaginal Wall: A Novel Use of Fat Augmentation in Enhancing the Female Sexual Experience, Lionel D. Meadows, MD, FACOG; Yaniris R. Avella net, MD; Jim English, MD, American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery September 2011.
- Cosmetic Reduction Labiaplasty for the inner lips of the labia minora is often performed to keep these smaller lips from protruding past the larger outer lips. Our female patients sometimes bring drawings and/or photographs to show the look they desire. Thickness and discoloration of the labia can also be improved with these procedures. With a cosmetic reduction labiaplasty procedure, we can tailor this surgery to meet each woman’s own desires.
- Clitoroplasty, a cosmetic reduction of excess prepuce, removes excess skin from the sides of a woman’s clitoris. This reduction is sometimes necessary following a cosmetic reduction labiaplasty in order to provide a more aesthetic appearance.
- Labia Majora Reduction, a surgery performed to reduce the size of the outer vaginal lips. Depending on the needs of the patient, Dr. English will determine the type of procedures to produce better, pleasing results to improve changes resulting from childbirth, the aging process, or extreme fluctuations in weight.
- A perineoplasty procedure could be needed to tighten an aging or relaxed vaginal opening (vulvar introitus), inner or outer lips, or perineum (which is the area between the anus and vulva.) Perineoplasty surgery can physically “tighten” these features to give a more youthful appearance and feel.
- Labia Majora Augmentation is performed by using your own fat to augment or enhance the outer lips. First, liposuction is done to remove fat from another area of your body so that very small amounts can then be injected into the labia majora to give them greater fullness.
- Liposuction of the Vulvar is sometimes performed to remove excess fat from the area around the pubic bone (known as the mons pubis). Women who desire this procedure often abstain from wearing form-fitting clothing because they have unusual bulges that cause them to feel self-conscious. This is especially true among ladies who have lost a great deal of weight, as fat that has accumulated in this area may remain regardless.
All of the aforementioned procedures can be performed in combination with vaginal rejuvenation. Overall, these procedures can provide youthful and aesthetically appealing vulva structures (labia majora, labia minora, introitus, perineum and mons pubis).
What Happens in a Consultation for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
We all deserve to feel good about our bodies and ourselves. Discussing your concerns about sensitive areas may be slightly uncomfortable but the end result is worth it. We understand and are committed to upholding privacy and discretion at all times in our practice. These types of procedures have not been promoted in times past except for functional reasons. Discussing them and their reasons can be somewhat awkward. At our clinic, the majority of that process will be with a female staff member. Please don’t let an embarrassing surgical set of questions or procedures go unanswered and /or performed if that is something you want or need to do. If you’re ready to learn more then take the next step and request a discreet, confidential consultation with Dr. English and staff.
If you would like to look and feel your very best, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jim English, triple board certified in cosmetic procedures for the face and body. We look forward to seeing you during your vaginal rejuvenation consultation.