Skin Care Products in Little Rock, AR
Dr. English, a triple board-certified surgeon at English Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center, offers various plastic surgery procedures to the residents of Little Rock, Conway, Pulaski County and the surrounding communities in Arkansas.
Free radicals cause a great deal of the damage that leads to signs of aging, such as wrinkles, brown spots, and a loss in moisture. Revaléskin® is one line of products that uses plant-based botanicals to help eliminate the signs of aging and protect against further damage. These products are designed to boost your own cellular repair mechanisms, which tend to slow down as you age. Revaléskin® contains important vitamins, flavonoids, polyphenols, and antioxidants to provide nourishment, healing, and protection.
SkinMedica® products are scientifically developed to utilize your body’s own natural healing processes to provide you with fresher, younger-looking skin. The SkinMedica® company was founded by physicians, and is dedicated to providing skin care solutions that focus on the long-term health of your skin. Allow us to develop a custom skin care program that will diminish fine lines and wrinkles, brighten your complexion, improve firmness, or address any other particular concern you may have.
Even the clearest, brightest complexion can be offset by puffiness or dark circles underneath the eyes. The Clarisonic® Opal is an “eye corrector” that employs sonic infusion to increase the absorption of eye serums and improve the resilience of what is normally very thin under eye skin. Our patients who have used the Clarisonic® Opal report an almost instant improvement in the number of fine lines and wrinkles surrounding the eye.
Blinc® eyeliner is the original eyeliner invented to form a water-resistant “layer of color” that contours to eyes. Since Blinc® is not a cosmetic paint like conventional eyeliners, it cannot fade, run, smudge or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
This high-tech, all-natural formula instantly creates the healthiest, longest, thickest, curliest lashes ever, resulting in an ultra-glamorous “just off the runway look.” Made for dramatic results!
Custom Blended Makeup
Custom blend cosmetics are an experience in real time. Many colored pigments, powders, frosts and foundation toners await your creative input. You will be amazed as our aesthetician works with you to create your personalized products in minutes. You will be wearing the products you created, confident in your new look.
English Skin Care Products
The cleanser cream is formulated for people with sensitive, dry, or irritated skin. It is pH correct, safe, and effective for use around the eye area and may be used for persons of all skin types.
- Good for normal to dry skin, leaves no residue
- Aloe barbadensis, an anti-irritant, provides a refreshing sensation
- Ascorbic acid (form of Vitamin C), acts as an antioxidant
This cleanser is gentle on the skin yet effective in removing oil, makeup, and other impurities. Enhanced with aloe vera and botanical extracts, this cleanser leaves the skin feeling clean, clear, and refreshed. This cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
- Good for normal to oily skin
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Contains natural botanical extracts and oils
Go green with this natural sugar scrub, a mild skin cleanser and customer favorite. This natural-based preservative product combine’s mild sugar-based non-ionic detergents with natural sugar, for a gentle exfoliating rinse-off treatment that leaves your skin softer than ever.
- Sugar is a natural and safe preservative
- Sugar is a mild abrasive that rinses off cleanly leaving the skin soft and moisturized
- 98% of the product is made-up of natural based ingredients
This soothing cream with 1% hydrocortisone contains effective soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Hydrocortisone is a topical corticosteroid that exhibits anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive actions. Topical corticosteroids are indicated for relief of the anti-inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses.
- Hydrocortisone reduces swelling, itching, and redness
- Allantoin binds moisture making it useful for dry skin and for healing wounds, burns, and scars
- Oat kernel extract provides anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-itch benefits
Optimize Eye Cream
This eye cream treats the cause of puffy eyes (dermatochalasis) with the most effective ingredients available. With age loss comes a loss of skin elasticity thus weakening muscles. Around your eyes, this results in puffy eyes or eyelid edema. Water may also collect resulting in a dark area around the eyes.
- Reduces redness with gorgonian extract, an effective anti-flammatory
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkle with bisabolol, yeast extract, and placental enzymes, materials known for their anti-aging properties
- Enhances skin elasticity and smoothness with glycerin and emollient squalane, ingredients known to help maintain the epidermal barrier
- Reduces dark circles and baggy eyes using acetyl tetraoeotide-5, an ingredient shown to fight the causes if edema
Skin Lightener Hydroquinone
The skin lightener with 4% hydroquinone is indicated for the correction of unwanted pigmentation, such as age spots, liver spots, freckles, and other unwanted areas of excess melanin/hyperpigmentation.
- Contains potent antioxidants and glycolic acid for natural exfoliation
- Hydroquinone is proven to reduce appearance of pigment problems
- Helps remove freckles, melasma, and age spots
The exfoliating lotion improves your skin texture and helps you maintain smooth, clear skin. With 14% alpha-hydroxy acid buffered to 10%, this product contains a pH level of 3.4, so it’s great for normal skin. *We do offer a stronger exfoliator for skin that is excessively oily.
- Helps prevent over production of sebum
- Tightens pores and smooths skin
- Removes the outermost skin layers so fresh skin can emerge
- Increases penetration of skincare products
- Enhances results of professional skincare treatments
This aloe-based moisturizing formula combines the newest technology to deliver high UV protection with wrinkle fighting peptides and antioxidants.
- Nano-particles of titanium dioxide can scatter a broad spectrum of UV before it can enter the skin.
- Peptides can inhibit collagen breakdown while lipoic acid accelerates the production of collagen.
- Green tea contains polyphenols and caffeine, which have been shown to have antioxidant properties that reduce skin damage.
Pedrini® Skin Care
Pedrini® beauty products are natural cosmetics made from organic olive oil. Made in Italy and sold exclusively at English Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center and Surgi-Spa, they are dermatologically tested and suitable for the most delicate and sensitive skins.
Olive oil is one of the richest suppliers of active principles in Pedrini®’s natural cosmetic treatments: it contains unsaponifiables, minerals, and vitamins A and E. Its unsaponifiable part, mainly composed of squalene and phytosterols, encourages the development of derma-activity and stimulates the cells, which generates collagen and elastin. Olive oil has incomparable nourishing and emollient properties and helps prevent skin aging while also protecting against polluting agents. Moreover, it has an unmistakable, delicate perfume.
The Pedrini® Beauty Product line consists of:
- Skin Care
- Moisturizing Face Cream
- Nourishing Face Cream
- Eye Contour Cream
- Extra-Hydration Serum
- Anti-Aging Serum
- Lip Balm
Bath & Body
- Moisturizing Body Cream
- Body Butter
- Hand Cream
- Body Scrub
- Shampoo & Shower Gel
- Nourishing Hair Conditioner
- Ultra-Delicate Liquid Soap
- Delicate Vegetal Soap
If you are interested in the Pedrini® beauty product line, please call English Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center and Surgi-Spa in Little Rock for more information or to set up a consultation.
What is SkinCeuticals® Skin Care?
SkinCeuticals® believes achieving results means more than restoring youthful, radiant skin — it means preventing serious skin conditions. SkinCeuticals® is a line of advanced skin care products designed to prevent future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct previous damage to the skin.
What is the science behind SkinCeuticals®?
SkinCeuticals® devotes many resources toward research at major medical institutions to support the technology behind its products. All SkinCeuticals® topical Vitamin C products contain pharmaceutical grade ingredients and feature patented technology for stable l-ascorbic acid, in concentrations ranging from five to 20 percent.
What kind of products does SkinCeuticals® provide?
SkinCeuticals® has formulated a variety of pure Vitamin C treatments to suit every skin type, including combinations of Vitamins C and E, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, and B5 hydrators.
- SkinCeuticals® Cleansers & Toners
- SkinCeuticals® Prevention (Vitamin C) Treatments
- SkinCeuticals® Corrective Treatments
- SkinCeuticals® Moisturizers
- SkinCeuticals® Sunscreens
- SkinCeuticals® Body Care
- SkinCeuticals® Acne Care System (Kit)
If you are interested in this comprehensive RX skin treatment, please call English Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center and Surgi-Spa in Little Rock for more information or to set up a consultation. You will be shown SkinCeuticals® before and after pictures during your visit.
How much do skin care products cost in Little Rock?
The skin care products you choose will be based on a regimen that is custom designed for you. Since your needs will be different from other patients, it will not be possible to provide you with an exact cost until after you meet with Dr. English the first time. Once he has established a treatment plan, we can then go over the cost and discuss which method of payment might be right for you. We accept cash, personal checks, and major credit cards, in addition to financing through CareCredit® or MedLoanFinance.com.
Skin care products are not considered medically necessary, and are therefore not covered under most health insurance plans. As such, our office does not accept any form of health coverage.
If you would like to look and feel your very best, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jim English, triple board certified in cosmetic procedures for the face and body. We look forward to seeing you during your skin care consultation.